Best + Handy Seo Tools for Firefox
The process of improvement of the visibility of the web pages or the websites for different search engines is defined by Wikipedia as search engine optimization or SEO. In the entire practice of web development, the trickiest and the most complex part is search engine optimization. A multitude of websites are being developed each and every year. This necessitates the enhancement of site visibility and site traffic and hence web site optimization has become a very crucial part of web development. A number of helpful and versatile add-ons have been developed for Firefox. These help to simplify the process of search engine optimization.
1) SEOpen is a firefox addon which gives quick access to the web based tools that may help you in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You can access lots of features with a right click like .
- Yahoo Backlinks
- Yahoo Domain-wide Backlinks
- Yahoo’s Indexed Pages
- Google Backlinks
- Google Cache
- Google’s indexed pages
- Google Translate to English
- Google Related
- PageRank Check
- Bing Backlinks
- Pages in Bing Index
- Alexa Overview
- Alexa Backlinks
- “Mass Check” multiple sources at once
- Check DMOZ Inclusion
- Keyword Density
- Page Load Speed & Size Check
- Quarkbase Search
- Compete Analytics
- HTML Validator
- Server Header Viewer
- Wayback Machine
- Check robots.txt
- Whois Info
2) SEOquake is a Firefox SEO extension which helps the webmasters who wants to promote their websites and Search engine optimization. This extension helps to get many important parameters on the fly
3) Niche Watch Tool is a wonderful extension for SEO which gives you information that can help you in gathering data to beat your competitors in search engine. It provides Page rank, backlinks, indexed pages, Keywords on page and more…
4) NoDoFollow Just a simple extension to highlight links in a page according to nofollow / dofollow status. This is a handy extension for making a list of websites with dofollow links.
5) Google Global Google Global is an unobtrusive Firefox extension that allows you to see what the Google search results that you are viewing look like from different geographical locations.
6) OutWit Hub Harvest the Web in a few clicks: OutWit Hub contains dozens of recognition and extraction features to ease your Web searches and organize your collections. Automatically browse through pages, collect and format the information you seek, display full screen slideshows on any topic in a single click… and find your golden needle in the Web haystack.
7) Evernote Web Clipper Use this extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account. It provides a toolbar button and context menu to add an article, selection, URL or an entire page.Clips to your native Evernote client by default if it is installed.
8) iMacros for Firefox Automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! ***Whatever you do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.***
9) SearchStatus display the Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking and SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank anywhere in your browser, along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, canonical links, WHOIS, robots and more.
10) SimilarWeb – Find the Best Sites on the Internet The easiest way to find the best websites on the Internet, As you browse the internet,find the most interesting related sites on the web by similarity and category and get the latest Recommendation from Facebook and Twitter on every website you visit
11) User Agent Switcher The User Agent Switcher extension adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of a browser. (Not directly related to Seo but useful for those who do Seo)
12) Shareaholic is the easiest way to share interesting links using Facebook, Twitter, Google Mail, Reader, Bookmarks, Evernote, Bitly, StumbleUpon, and more… from one simple ALL-IN-ONE add-on. This is the ultimate tool for the link sharing addict!
13) YSlow analyzes web pages and why they’re slow based on Yahoo!’s rules for high performance web sites.
14) KGen (Keyword Generator) allows you to see what keywords are strong on visited web pages for search engines.
15) Html Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla. The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon.
16) SenSEO is an extension checking the most important on-page-SEO-criteria and calculating a grade of how good your site fulfills these criteria.